Shepiston lodge (Heathrow)

Oggy85's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Shepiston lodge (Heathrow)”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by Oggy85 (1 review written)

My name is mr ogden currently used the sehpiston lodge hotel before flying out to the Middle East for work, what can I say. Apart from I will be certainly using this place again. Arriving late on the Friday night I had no problem with booking in, Roy the night porter was an exceedingly helpful land friendly chap, and was more than pleased to sort me out with a coffee on my arrival. The rooms where more than comfy quite and warm, and very clean. The main lodge staff where fantastic and made my stay extremely welcoming, apart from Brian who supported the South African rugby team, but nobodies perfect. Him and his wife did more than they was accepted of some top chain hotels, to make shaw I had a comfortable stay. Free wifi and continental breakfast where a welcome to. All the best to all the staff over the Christmas period and hope to see them again come the new year. Keep up the great work. To sum up:- friendly, warm, accessible, and all at a excellent price. That I think some larger hotels could learn from.

Visit laterooms.com