Reasonably easy booking system

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Reasonably easy booking system”

Written on: 06/10/2013

The range of accomadation on this website was excellent and the booking was fairly easy. However I wanted to book two twin rooms for a party of four adults going to a conference, but the selection choice only allowed me to select one twin and one double room (not good if you are not very well aquainted). After a telephone call direct to the hotel to confirm they did have two twin rooms available, I was advised to make two seperate bookings to ensure I had twin rooms. This resulted in a frenzy of booking, so that when I came to make the second purchase, my room choice was not snapped up by another internet user. Luckily the confirmation showed I was successful in my room choice, but I still have a niggle of doubt whether the system works as well as it should. I'll have to wait and see.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about the issues you've had. I'll be sure to escalate your feedback to the relevant departments here. If there's anything we can do for you in future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Meanwhile thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

laterooms.com