Late rooms review.

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Late rooms review.”

Written on: 13/09/2013

To start with was the booking. It was so easy. I had an area in mind and just simply searched for Hotels in that area. Quite a lot came up and i could read through them all at my leisure. The star ratings were mostly what i was looking for. Also reading through the previous guest reviews was a great help. After looking through the pictures of various Hotels, i chose the most suitable for my partner and i. I found the booking of the hotel very easy and hassle free. Arriving at the Hotel, everything was as we expected. The only problem i could say we had was when we booked in at the Hotel, we were not told that the breakfast,if booked at that time was 4.99. So when we came down the next morning, asked if we could have breakfast,only to be told it was 8.99 each because we had not said at the time of booking in the night before. If we had been told of this price change we would have definitely booked breakfast at the time of booking in. This is not a big deal though, but just something people should be aware of. Other than that the Hotel was spotless and the room was lovely,clean and cozy. The en-suite bathroom was super clean and had a very powerful shower. All in all we had a lovely stay and from booking,to leaving the Hotel, it was easy and problem free. Not to forget we got a good discount with Late rooms. Would definitely do this again..

Visit laterooms.com