Village Resort Hotel Swnsea

Janis4's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Village Resort Hotel Swnsea”

Written on: 12/09/2013 by Janis4 (1 review written)

The hotel was busy and fairly impersonal which in itself isn't a reason for others not to stay there but just didn't suit us. My main problen with this hotel, and in fact several other hotel chains is booking family accommodation. 'Family rooms' are often just double rooms with a sofa used as the extra bed. The practicality of this arrangement is a room which becomes too small to use comfortably - you have to take it in turn to walk in parts of the room. This is ok for an overnight stay but we stayed for three nights and so found it cramped. We had planned to stay for 4 nights but the fourth night, a Saturday was just too expensive for this type of hotel. Hotels with long corridors are also dependant on guests having respect for other people staying in the hotel - there were some noisy young children running up and down the corridor quite early in the morning. Breakfast was fine, buffet service. Fresh milk for the hospitality tray in the room was a little difficult to get hold of. Basically I would describe it as a clean and efficient hotel but the rooms are a bit on the small side, and more suited to an overnight stay. I thought it was expensive for what is a chain hotel.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to Janis4's Review

Written on: 13/09/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about the issues you've had. I'll be sure to escalate your feedback to the relevant departments here. If there's anything we can do for you in future please don't hesitate to get in touch with your booking reference. Meanwhile thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (Nora)

laterooms.com