LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com Review

Berniandgray's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“I booked on line with late rooms.com although the...”

Written on: 08/09/2013 by Berniandgray (1 review written)

I booked on line with late rooms.com although the actual booking was easy they charged me twice the total cost being 455euros my bank charged me a £1 for each transaction when I told them about their error they refused to believe me so I sent them a copy of my bank statement it took almost 2 weeks to get my second 455euros back and the bank charged me yet again also the exchange rate was different so I originally paid them £399 English pounds they returned me £388 English pounds by this time they had cost me the trouble of a long phone call emails and £12. When I arrived at the hotel in Amsterdam they told me I didn't have breakfast included even though I had paid late rooms.com an extra 75euros for 3 nights breakfast I would never book again with them and I would never recommend them to a friend

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to Berniandgray's Review

Written on: 08/09/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do for you. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Written on: 09/09/2013

Ref 22973262 5th September to 8th September Amsterdam Apollo hotel am I going to be refuned the extra bank charges and the difference they took out of my bank account when they finally retuned the second unnecessary payment taken without my authorization??????

Written on: 10/09/2013

Thanks a lot for getting back to me. I will be in touch by email shortly, I'm sure we can sort this out for you. (James)

Written on: 10/09/2013

Unfortunately the reference number you provided was not actually for a reservation in Amsterdam, and appears to be for a completely different guest. If you could please double check this information for me it would be much appreciated, as at present I am unable to bring up your details. Thanks again (James)

Written on: 10/09/2013

sorry this is the reference 22973263 5th to 8th September 2013 Best western Apollo Hotel Amsterdam

Written on: 11/09/2013

Thanks again, I'll be in touch. (James)

Written on: 14/09/2013

I have received an email to say this is resolved no it isn't late rooms owe me £2 bank charges the extra £10 they took out my account when they returned the second payment which they shouldn't have taken in the first place as I had already paid in full, and yesterday I received my mobile phone bill with an addiction £10 added on because of the calls I had to make to the Bank and Late rooms 08hundred numbers that is a total of £22 I have had to pay on top of the original 455 euros I was told was the full cost of my hotel when I get this then yes it is resolved thank you

Written on: 14/09/2013

Hi, sorry for the confusion. I have emailed you to ask for the required information so we can help further with this and as of yet have received no response. After a certain length of time, the system sets these emails to solved until we receive further response from the customer. As and when I receive the necessary details I am more than happy to help resolve the situation as previously indicated. Thanks (James)

laterooms.com