poor organisation

AlCampbell's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“poor organisation”

Written on: 29/08/2013 by AlCampbell (1 review written)

Down to price i chose to stay at The Ibis i was offered a very reasonable "discount" however to my surprise there was no "discount " as the Ibis advertise the same "normal" price on the door. he bemusement was increased when i could see the hotel was under construction . I would have expected to be informed of this prior to arrival and i certainly didn't bank on the early morning wake up drilling next to my room.
There are "Do not disturb" signs for the door so that the 9am cleaning team does not disturb you however with the drilling and the phone call from reception to ask about my non existent car the sign was rendered useless. Considering that i was asked if i had a car on check in i was not amused.
Reception did apologies on check out well i say check out it took them 10 minutes to find my booking?????

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to AlCampbell's Review

Written on: 30/08/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do for you. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Alcampbell's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2013

My booking reference was 23561721

Laterooms.com's reply to Alcampbell's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

Thanks for getting back to me, I will be in touch shortly regarding this. (James)

Alcampbell's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

Thank you James. It was on departure they could not find my details. I do understand Laterooms policy regarding price and to be honest my review was directed at the hotel rather than you. That is my fault for jumping the gun and not reading through your email. I fully accept that Laterooms ay not offer the cheapest price but as you were offering almost 50% discount on price it did look less of an offer when i saw the sign on arrival. i would suggest the hotel were slow in updating their prices with you as i know they are contracually bound to advertise the same rates across all 3rd party sites they advertise with.

laterooms.com