FIRST CALL OPERATOR VERY POOR

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“FIRST CALL OPERATOR VERY POOR”

Written on: 27/08/2013

FIRST PERSON I SPOKE TO WAS VERY POOR AS HE MADE ME THINK I HAD BOOKED MY ROOM BUT NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING AT ALL, AND IT TURNED OUT THAT NOTHING WAS BOOKED AT ALL, AND I ONLY FOUND OUT BY PHONING THE HOTEL.

BUT THE SECOND PERSON WAS EXCELLANT.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do for you. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Ruspidgegrandpa's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

here are the details
LateRooms.com Reservation Reference: 21558854R

regards

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2013

Hi, Thanks for getting back to us with your booking details.

We take customer feedback extremely seriously and I was very concerned to read about your disappointment with the service that you received from one of our Advisors on this occasion.

LateRooms.com strives to offer the best possible service to our customers at all times. I’m very sorry that the service received on this occasion failed to meet your usual expectations. I can assure you that we take this kind of service failure very seriously and would like to offer my assurances that this matter will be highlighted to the Advisors Team Manager training purposes.

On behalf of LateRooms.com, I offer my sincere apologies for your disappointment and thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. I can assure you that this is not indicative of the usual high standard of service we offer, and I hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future. (Ian)

laterooms.com