Difficult to Cancel Accommodation Bookings

j0cris's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Difficult to Cancel Accommodation Bookings”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by j0cris (1 review written)

I booked my rooms for Bali through LateRooms.com approx 9 weeks before my travel date.

Then about 10 days before travelling my circumstances changed and I needed to cancel my booking for the Fourteen Roses Beach Hotel, Bali. I tried to cancel my booking online, only to get a message saying that my booking could not be found.

I then tried calling, an international call, and after being on hold for several minutes hung up. I then sent an email, 9 days before my booking date, advising of my wish to canel my booking. I received an email from LateRooms.com saying that my email had been received and that someone would contact me within 7 days.

It is now 2 days before my booking date, and I have not heard from anyone and it is now apparently too late to cancel my rooms.

I will not be using LateRooms.com again and would recommend family and friends to use other booking companies as I have never had trouble contacting companies before now.

Joanne Porter

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to j0cris's Review

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch and for bringing this to our attention. So sorry for the negative experience you've had. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

J0Cris's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my review. I have sent two emails, tried calling and left a review. This is the first time any of my attempts at communicating with LateRooms.com has been successful.

My booking or confirmation number is 22903417R.

I hope that you may be able to help me.

Laterooms.com's reply to J0Cris's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2013

Thank so much for getting back to us, and apologies for the delay in us responding to your email.

Having checked your booking, I can see it has now been cancelled as requested.

If you need anything else, please let me know (Ian)

laterooms.com