I WILL NEVER BOOK WITH LATE ROOMS AGAIN

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“I WILL NEVER BOOK WITH LATE ROOMS AGAIN”

Written on: 22/08/2013

I had never booked with Late Rooms before i therefore booked one night for myself and my partner at Manchester Airport Lodge I completed the booking and received a confirmation email regarding my booking and the amount i was due to pay Happy I thought until a few days laster i checked my account and the payment had been taken twice, as a reult i had to call Late Rooms on a premium rate number to correct the error which yes they did do and the woman i spoke to was most helpful, i was advised the money would be back in my account in 3-5 days and was advised that Late Rooms were to be blame for the error, i was however most disappointed that i did not receive any compensation or even the offer of a bottle of wine for the room, BE WARNED IF YOU BOOK WITH LATE ROOM CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT AND ENSURE THE PAYMENT IS NOT TAKEN TWICE.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2013

Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch and for bringing this to our attention. So sorry for the negative experience you've had. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do. As it is the hotel who take the payment, I will need to look at this to see why it was taken twice. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Csk71's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2013

Hi thanks for getting back to me and apologies for the delay in replying to you however when trying to reply earlier i found a further problem occurring i could not reply to your response as Late Rooms failed to send me an activation email it really has just been one problem after another, and i dont even have mt money back in my account again, anyway my booking reference number is 23574068R.

Regards

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hi again, thank you so much for getting back to us with your booking reference. I will look into your issue and get back to you as soon as possible. (Nora)

laterooms.com