Impossible to amend booking

quilkin's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Impossible to amend booking”

Written on: 03/08/2013 by quilkin (1 review written)

I booked a couple of nights at one hotel, then due to change of plan wanted to amend this to one night only. I could not log in to the site at all (the login/password page just kept on coming back with no apparent errors) so I tried phoning. I was left hanging on for 6 minutes with no indication of how long I would have to wait.
Earlier this year I made several bookings with booking.com and it was very easy to amend these bookings.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to quilkin's Review

Written on: 05/08/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do for you. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Quilkin's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2013

Hi, the ref is 23417183R.
I still cannot log in to my account !

Laterooms.com's reply to Quilkin's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2013

Sorry for the problems you experienced, glad we could get this cleared up over phone. Have a nice time! (James)

Quilkin's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2013

Hi James,
This is still not cleared up, I still cannot log in to the site; I have tried resetting my password again but the login page gets me nowhere

Laterooms.com's reply to Quilkin's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2013

Hi again. As discussed, I have passed this over to my colleague who deals with any accounts problems. I'm sorry if you haven't had a response as yet, I will chase it up with her ASAP. Thanks for getting back in touch! (James)

laterooms.com