my thoughts on late rooms

jaynedon123's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“my thoughts on late rooms”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by jaynedon123 (1 review written)

When I booked through late rooms its was a weekend for my mums 70th birthday and after booking the hotel a friend made me aware that the hotel was dreadful with terrible reviews. I got intouch with late rooms to cancel as I could'nt take the chance with the hotel as it was such a special occasion.
Late rooms were very helpful and did try to redeme my £400 back but sadly this has'nt happened because of there no refund policy so its now cost me alot more to take my mum to Edingburgh. I am sad that late rooms recommended this hotel but I know its not there fault, one thing I have learned through this is to double check out the hotel before you book but i did put my trust in late rooms with there recommendation. I have being in touch with the hotel and they have said if they sell the room I may get a refund but it will not be the full amount. I must add that the gentleman that dealt with me was excellent, his name was Jan sorry if I have got this name incorrect.
I did not tell the hotel my reason for cancelling as jan from late rooms advised this could mean me not getting a refund so I would like it to stay that way. Thankyou

Visit laterooms.com