We were let down!

LesleySu's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“We were let down!”

Written on: 31/07/2013 by LesleySu (1 review written)

We booked accommodation only with LateRooms, a good clear site with all information needed. Booking was completed and we were all ready to go on holiday with another family. As ouf friends own an apartment on the resort we were going to, I contacted the owners direct (as per laterooms info) to see if we could stay in the same apartment block. It took 4 emails before Ahmet Holiday Villas replied! They had no details of our booking and weren't particularly bothered about trying to resolve it - at this time we only had two weeks before our holiday, so I got a little anxious. I sent them the email confirmation from laterooms and again, it took another two emails before they responded. I was told that Ahmet Villas do not take bookings for less than 7 days and they have told LateRooms several times this is the case and not to take bookings for short durations. We were left with flights booked but nowhere to stay. Ahmet were not bothered and were placing the blame with LateRooms. My argument is with Ahmet as surely they would have got information from laterooms straight away and they have a duty of responsibility for all bookings. If we were not going with friends, I would not have sent the email asking to stay near them and would have turned up with 3 young children in a foreign country with nowhere to stay. Thankfully we have managed to get sorted (but had to pay alot more as last minute booking now with another company) I would recommend LateRooms but would never recommend Ahmet Holiday Villas!!

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to LesleySu's Review

Written on: 02/08/2013

Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch and for bringing this to our attention. So sorry for the negative experience you've had. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Lesleysu's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 02/08/2013

Hi.
Our booking reference was 22720519R. I still have all email correspondence if its required. Thanks.

laterooms.com