A disappointing experience

brightwithone's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“A disappointing experience”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by brightwithone (1 review written)

I have used late-rooms previously and was impressed with the experience as they did what it said. So based on that I had used them for booking in visiting dignitaries from overseas. An important business meetings for the better of the Gold Coast communities. On the day the accommodation was being required I visited the hotel Breakers North Gold Coast to find Late- Rooms had cancelled the reservations with out informing me or the circumstances requiring the necessity of this. In turn this left myself, my company and the Hotel itself in a very embarrassing position. A simple email could have sufficed and remedied any difficulty but was not forthcoming.
I find Late-rooms to be totally inadequate in its service and its claims. I do not recommend Late Rooms to my business associates, share holders, or staff members that number in-excess of 4500 personnel. I did go to an alternate accommodation site that offered the same deal on the day and I will employ there services from now on.
Product service provider : Late rooms
Product service: Accommodation
Hotel: Breakers North, Gold Coast Queensland Australia.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to brightwithone's Review

Written on: 26/07/2013

Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch and for bringing this to our attention. So sorry for the negative experience you've had. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

laterooms.com