The best, by far!

Neddone's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“The best, by far!”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by Neddone (1 review written)

I've used LateRooms for several years now, booking both for business and leisure. I've never failed to find a suitable hotel at the right price in the area Im looking in. I particularly like the fact that once you've logged into LateRooms, it personalises your search page and results, and also books the chosen hotel for you with one click, as all your booking details are already on the form.

I particularly like the dozens, if not hundreds of hotels that come up on the search, with instant information on whether they are available on the chosen night or not, and how much they charge, along with a picture and location on the map. The tabs that let you sort by price, distance, stars etc etc is a great assistance in narrowing your search in seconds.

Some of the special offers that come through from LateRooms are absolutely amazing - I've stayed in a 5* hotel for the same price as a B&B!! and the deals that some of the hotels do exclusively with LateRooms are also worth looking at.`

Yes, there is the odd occasion where you could book direct with the hotel at a slightly cheaper cost, but not often. And even if you could, it's not worth the hassle of entering all your details onto the hotel booking form each time, when LateRooms does it all automatically for EVERY hotel that you book with them.

Another point worth noting is that with LateRooms, you can cancel or amend the booking up to 24hrs beforehand at no charge, and no money comes off your card until you get to the hotel. Not many hotel websites let you do all that!

I've tried other hotel booking sites, and yes, they are all similar. But LateRooms has the edge on all the rest and I for one will stay loyal to them whilst they continue to give me this great service.

Visit laterooms.com