booking with late rooms

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“booking with late rooms”

Written on: 18/07/2013

we booked a room with late rooms only to find out that within the hour that the relevant hotel rang to tell us there wasnt a room as late rooms hadnt updated their system.we were let down but managed to get another room with a different company

Visit laterooms.com

Written on: 20/07/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do for you. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Written on: 21/07/2013

my booking ref was 23253335R the owner of the marina in bridlington rang and e-mailed me to appologise. we did manage to get away in a b&b but it was in a room only with no en suite but it was all we could get as with it being a nice weekend every where was fully booked.

Written on: 22/07/2013

Sorry again about the problems. I'm glad we could speak over the phone to resolve this, and I look forward to hearing from you again soon so I can assist further. Thanks (James)

Written on: 22/07/2013

hi james is this secure to put my details on?

Written on: 22/07/2013

Hi, everything needed was on the email you sent through to me. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! (James)

Written on: 22/07/2013

thank you very much. it hasn't put us off looking on your sight in the future

laterooms.com