What Booking?

SueLa's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“What Booking?”

Written on: 16/07/2013 by SueLa (1 review written)

Re booking ref 22133466R booked 2/4/13 for 1 night 1/7/13 at the Colintraive Hotel.
The booking process seemed ok,I received a confirmation email, so thought all was well.

However when we arrived at the hotel, after cycling there from Ayr, 54 miles, we were told there was no record of our booking.

I don't know where the fault lies here, but do not feel I could trust LateRooms.com in future bookings.

The landlady at the hotel did book us into a B & B, and as this was 8 mls away did give us a lift there. And we had to get a lift back to the hotel to pick up our bikes and continue on our trip.

So not a very satisfactory experience, its not as if we were in a position to drive out to find alternative accommodation, so did cause a bit of a panic - not what you need on a holiday!

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to SueLa's Review

Written on: 21/07/2013

So sorry to hear about the problems you had with your reservation. I will look at this for you right away and get back to you soon. Hopefully this can be resolved satisfactorily for you. (James)

laterooms.com