LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com Review

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Selecting and booking hotel was easy. Unfortunately at...”

Written on: 15/07/2013

Selecting and booking hotel was easy. Unfortunately at no point in the procedure did it say if it was B&B or not, I assumed it was. When the confirmation email was send,it only then stated "room only". A phone call was made to LateRooms.com help line, the operator was friendly but kept repeating a scripted reply with lots of er and um or I'm not sure, and then admitted she had not been doing the job for long! Training may have helped. When asked why I could have booked same room directly from hotel website for the same price I was told we do not do cheap offers (so what are you advertising?). I was offered the opportunity to speak to a supervisor, was put on hold, then told there were none available and that someone would call back; I am still waiting several days later!

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do for you. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

laterooms.com