DO NOT USE LATE ROOMS!!!!

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“DO NOT USE LATE ROOMS!!!!”

Written on: 14/07/2013

Booked a B&B in Cardiff for the Bruce Springsteen show on July 23 through Late Rooms. We decided weeks later to stay an extra night - the 22nd - so we contacted the B&B direct. They had never heard of us - Late Rooms completely failed to pass the booking on. The owner was mortified for both her reputation and for us - she was fully booked and there was nothing she could do except complain to Late Rooms and get them to do something.

Of course by this point pretty much every room in central Cardiff was booked.

Late Rooms' solution was to offer us places 20 minutes drive from Cardiff! Hopeless.

As the B&B owner said - imagine if we hadn't asked for an extra night? We would have turned up on the 23rd and been faced with having absolutely nowhere to stay.

Appalling service and I will never use Late Rooms again - neither should you.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch and for bringing this to our attention. So sorry for the negative experience you've had. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Supervallo's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hi - 22533015R is the magic number. I have had some correspondence with a nice lady at your place - but she didn't really grasp the seriousness of the situation or confirm what the B&B owner said she had agreed with you (that you would pay the difference in cost between her £65 a night and whatever we ended up with).

She also said stupid things like: "I cannot be reached directly as I do not have a direct telephone number." - which is just awful on your part.

Not impressed.

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hi. Sorry again for the issues you've had. I'll be in touch shortly by email and hopefully we can get this sorted out in a satisfactory manner for you. (James)

laterooms.com