Big pot of pish

Exsqaddie's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Big pot of pish”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by Exsqaddie (1 review written)

dont deal with these people,you wait for hours to get through then somebody from the other end of the world can't understand you and keeps you on the phone because of the lingo problem,costing a complete fortune.Tried to book a room ,booked one,then the hotel emails me to tell me that they are fully booked on that day.So I book one somewhere else.Then two days before o go on holiday late rooms send me a welcome to the place that says no room ,now I think I'm double booked and try to cancel ,can't do it online so have to call at 11.30 at night confirming all sorts .What a scandal.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to Exsqaddie's Review

Written on: 12/07/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do for you. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Exsqaddie's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2013

Hi, your so called rep from the other end of the world not only wasted my time and money but also told me a load of pish regarding getting someone from your stinking money grabbing company to phone me the next day,and now I've got you on bleating about being sorry,get a grip.My booking ref was 22889753 .

Laterooms.com's reply to Exsqaddie's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hi, I've sent an email through following on from our phone call. Sorry again for the problems. (James)

laterooms.com