Making the best out of a bad situation.

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Making the best out of a bad situation. ”

Written on: 09/07/2013

I had booked 3 twin ensuite rooms and 1 triple room plus a supplement of £3.50 per person for breakfast.

Upon arrival at the hotel we were told that the hotel didn't have the rooms we required and that Late Rooms should not have offered them and gave us: Triple room which was a double bed and a single bed and not 3 singles we wanted, one double room with an additional single bed which was fine but then 2 x double beds, this was not booked and we simply would never have chosen to sleep with our friends! Fortunately the group was all women and we decided rather than trecking round Blackpool looking for alternative accommodation we had little choice but to take. Our room was a 'double' it was more a single room with a double bed put in it.
Then in the morning we were told that we hadn't booked breakfasts. Fortunately i was able to prove that we had.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do for you. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Melanie01's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2013

Thanks for your response. Thanks for your offer to investigate. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

On a positive note, when challenged in front of everyone in the breakfast room, I was so pleased to be able to quickly prove that I had paid the breakfasts as they were listed separately.

Thanks in advance.

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2013

Hi again, sorry for the delay with this. Could I please take your booking reference so I can look at this for you? Thanks again. (James)

Melanie01's Comment