very bad surprise!!

masterwork's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“very bad surprise!!”

Written on: 06/07/2013 by masterwork (1 review written)

I booked a single room in this B&B, what was officially confirmed. After one week,the owner cancelled my and all the reservations in that period, when i booked, because he felt like to go on Vacation. If somebody works in the tourist network and advertized its accomodation in an official website, then its unacceptable!!

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to masterwork's Review

Written on: 07/07/2013

Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch and for bringing this to our attention. So sorry for the negative experience you've had. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

Masterwork's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2013

to be honest, i have already cancelled my reservation/ confirmation from my e-mail box, because i have already back from Napoli. By the way, my reservation would have been between 28.06-01.07 at B&B Buonanotte&Buongiorno. But its over, i dont want any problem for the owner. But i will never recommend this B&B. UNRELIABLE.

best regards
jános

Laterooms.com's reply to Masterwork's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2013

Really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Please be sure to get in touch in future if there's anything we can help with. I'll pass on your feedback regarding this B&B to the correct department. Thanks again (James)

laterooms.com