Hotels & website let you down

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Hotels and website let you down”

Written on: 04/07/2013

I made a booking online but my credit card details were not transferred correctly, booking was cancelled with laterooms. I remade booking with same hotel through laterooms and I had to call to cancel the initial booking as it hadn't been cancelled after all, so I had two bookings. I was then charged by the hotel in full on a flexible rate. Approx three emails later and two lots of bank charges I was refunded the amount of stay only, no apology or gesture of goodwill for the hotels error! I am now looking to cancel booking but website will not allow me to change password - says password needs to be 7-15 characters long and include numbers, my password is 10 characters long and includes 4 numbers!

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch and for bringing this to our attention. So sorry for the negative experience you've had. So we can investigate this further could you let us know the booking reference number? Then we can see what we can do. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

laterooms.com