Booking room in brimingham

Joantabb's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Booking room in brimingham”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by Joantabb (1 review written)

I booked a single room with ensuite bathroom in birmingham earlier this year, and was surprised on arrival to find it was a bunk bed, in a cluster of four beds, in a room of eight clusters of beds (MixedSex) , which all shared communal toilets and showers.

As I am a transgendered woman, early in her transition. the prospect of sharing mixedsex facilities, was not a happy one...

I was most dissapointed. especially as the service supplier had no single rooms available.

they were however considerate enough to make a cluster of four beds, available to me, with no other service users.
I would have liked to know in advance that this was a shared accomodation booking, in which case I would have looked elsewhere.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to Joantabb's Review

Written on: 01/07/2013

Hi. Really sorry to hear that you had some problems with your booking, and that the room was not as you had expected. Could I please take the reference number of the booking please? Once I have that, I can take a look at this for you. Thanks. (James)

Joantabb's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

Sorry James, I wouldn't know where to find the reference. as it was a while ago. I can tell you the hotel and you can look in the records for that if you wish!

Laterooms.com's reply to Joantabb's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

That would be great, if I can take a look at the hotel records it will be much easier to see what the issue was with the room listings. Thanks a lot (James)

Joantabb's reply to Laterooms.com's Comment

The hotel was hatters 92-95 Livery Street Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B3 1RJ

Laterooms.com's reply to Joantabb's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

Could you please confirm the name on the booking? I can then get your contact information from your booking and email you with a full response. Thanks (James)

laterooms.com