Customer Service - Theme Park Hotel, Genting Malaysia

Guest's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Customer Service - Theme Park Hotel, Genting Malaysia”

Written on: 25/06/2013

I'd like to compliment one of your employees for the excellent service he provided me last week. I have booked a hotel room through Asia Room and after keying in my credit cards, however the system does not confirm my booking which made me very panic as my credit cards numbers have been entered. I am so afraid that Asia Room will charge me double if I book again. However he assured me that my booking had not been processed and he could not trace from his system. He offer his service to help me book on my behalf. When I told him that this booking is for my 20th Anniversary Wedding, he immediately conguralate me. He even help me to put in my remarks to the Hotel (the remarks was a lengthy remarks). He even called to the Hotel to check on the room availablility. He is very helpful and I really appreciated his help and assurance (a few times when I showed concern on my credit cards). Before I end the call, he conguralate me again on my Anniversary. That was nice.

Hi Andrew (if you happen to read this). Thank you for your excellent customer service. I really appreciate all of your assistance and your promptness.

Visit laterooms.com