Didn't accept credit card but did not say!

juliaadean's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Didn't accept credit card but did not say!”

Written on: 20/03/2013 by juliaadean (1 review written)

I thought Late rooms was really good. Excellent prices, info and quick and easy. The only problem I had was to secure my booking I put credit card details in and my booking was apparently confirmed. But then a day or so later, I got a call from the hotel saying I hadn't provided my credit card details so they could not confirm the room. The only thing I can think of is that I used Amex and perhaps the hotel do not take Amex. But late rooms let me confirm with Amex so I thought the room was booked. Luckily I managed to confirm the room over the phone direct with the hotel using another credit card, but I was lucky as it was their last available room. It should have said if they do not take amex!

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to juliaadean's Review

Written on: 20/03/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about the issues you've had. It seems there may have been a slight problem between our side and the hotels side. They do select which cards they accept on our site, so maybe it was just a connection problem. I'll be sure to escalate your feedback to the relevant departments here. If there's anything we can do for you in future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Meanwhile thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

laterooms.com