Missleading

CFinch's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“Missleading”

Written on: 19/03/2013 by CFinch (1 review written)

The actual process of booking a room went relatively easily. However what really annoyed me was that when I got to the hotel the room they gave me was a smokers room. I checked my confirmation and yes it was due to be a non smoker room. So I asked a senior member off staff why I had this room. They told me that they are not supplied this information because of the room rate which Laterooms get, that is any available room, smoking status is not relevant.
I think this should have been made clear to me when I was booking, it appears that at the prices you negotiate with the hotel group no choice exists. Its just luck that hotels tend to have more non-smoker rooms than smoker.

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to CFinch's Review

Written on: 19/03/2013

Hi, really sorry to read about your disappointment. We really care about how our customers find their stay after booking with us, and it's such a shame to hear you have a negative experience. If you have any further information please don't hesitate to email hello@laterooms.com and we'll do our best to investigate this further. Otherwise thanks a lot for your feedback and for taking time to leave a review (James)

laterooms.com