No room at the Inn!

rita933's review of LateRooms.com www.laterooms.com

“ No room at the Inn!”

Written on: 01/03/2013 by rita933 (1 review written)

We booked a room for Jury's Hotel Derby through Late rooms for 19 and 20 February. It was an advance payment deal. On arrival at the hotel we were informed that Jury's had over booked their rooms and could not accommodate us! They obviously apologized for the situation and offered to find us a room in a nearby hotel. They managed to get us booked into the holiday Inn about 15 minutes walk away and included breakfast for us. Fortunately we were very happy with the holiday Inn who were very welcoming. The room and service was perfect. While Jury's did try their best to make good out of a bad situation' it wasn't the most welcoming news to get after traveling a distance and it did cause us some inconvenience. The fact that they told us this was a common occurrence would discourage me from booking Jury's hotel again or using Late rooms. As we had fully paid for our room in advance I would have though it would have been guaranteed that we would get a room. So we are not happy with either Late rooms and Jurys Hotel. We are left wondering how these two parties work together for the good of the consumer??

Visit laterooms.com

Laterooms.com's Response to rita933's Review

Written on: 04/03/2013

Hey Rita,

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with this booking. Please can you email us your details and your booking reference number to hello@laterooms.com so that we can investigate what happened.

I've also noted this feedback and we will be in touch further with the hotel in question to get to the bottom of what's happening (and hopefully prevent this from happening again in the future).

Kind regards,