Problem with booking system, customer service would not fix

Williams111's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“Problem with booking system, customer service would...”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by Williams111 (1 review written)

I've recently had some shockingly poor customer service from Lastminute.com. There was a problem with the flight booking which I thankfully spotted before turning up at the airport, but after speaking to four different Lastminute.com customer service representatives I have been told that they won't fix the issue. Lastminute.com blame British Airways, but having spoken to BA, they say that only the agents (Lastminute) can fix the issue. So I am going to be £120 out of pocket.

Beware if you buy cheap BA flights on Lastminute.com as they could possibly be "hand-baggage-only" fares. It does not state this during the booking (I have screen shots) or on the final booking page or on the confirmation email, I only checked because I head of somebody else having the same problem with Lastminute.com. Customer service at Lastminute.com won't allow you to add hold luggage to your booking at the BA pre-airport price of £20 and insist on you paying the at-the-airport price of £40 per bag, so I'll be out-of-pocket for £120. I won't be using Lastminute.com any more.

Visit lastminute.com