Jkie's review of Lastminute

Written on: 25/12/2013 by Jkie (1 review written)

They are absolutely unreliable, details about booking given was NOT COMPLETE and MISLEADING!

I just came back from a trip to France by booking my flight and hotel through, all was well until when we were going back from CDG, Paris to London, we were told our flight tickets did not include baggage check in. This made us wonder as there was no information about choices for baggage check in from the itenary provided by and our travel from London to Paris previously was totally fine. There were no payment details in the confirmation email nor any receipt so we got no clue why we did not paid for the baggage check in. In the end we need to pay for an extra charges to check in our bags and we were stuck at the baggage drop in area for about half an hour with a bit of misunderstanding and argument with the air flight's staff there.

VERY VERY BAD SERVICE and I would not recommend anyone to use this website ever!