The WORST agency I have ever used - AVOID them!

Guest's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“The WORST agency I have ever used - AVOID them!”

Written on: 05/11/2013

The WORST travel experience of my life. They FAILED to provide my contact details to the airline so they could inform me of flight changes; FAILED to inform me themselves of correct flight times - although they had my mobile number and email address; kept sending me the wrong flight times; when my return flight was brought forward by an hour they said they'd put me on a new flight but they hadn't; I barely had time to change planes and my bag was left behind in Casablanca where I changed. When my outgoing flight was cancelled they DID NOT BOTHER TO TELL ME; then they put me on a new flight - without telling me - that left Casablanca 15 MINUTES BEFORE MY INCOMING FLIGHT ARRIVED! When I complained they said the airline should have told me of the flight changes; BUT THEY HAD NOT PROVIDED MY CONTACT DETAILS TO THE AIRLINE, so how could they?! I've never come across such shocking incompetence; will never EVER use this agency again.

Visit lastminute.com