Where's my booking!?!

Weejohnthefrog's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“Where's my booking!?!”

Written on: 29/10/2013 by Weejohnthefrog (1 review written)

After a disastrous morning at the airport with the travel agent having mucked up my flights, I clicked Onto last minute to book flights. There was no problems, but there was also no confirmation email! I was heading to oklahoma for a study abroad semester so when I got here I decided to try and retrieve my confirmation. Being in the us, I just emailed lastminute.com, who kept telling me they could not find my booking. After a string of emails and automated responses I gave up. They took 750£ of my money but can't find me in the system? No chance I will be booking here again. A bit of advice to every traveller- book directly with the airline you intend to fly with!! It may be slightly more expensive but in the long run you have piece of mind! In the spur of the moment booking whilst frantically crying at the airport, I accidentally booked the wrong day so had to pay £120 to change it, and then when I noticed I only had a 30 minute stopover in NY on my way home I decided to contact united airlines to change this. But yet again, it was 100x more difficult because I booked through a travel agent. Never again.

Visit lastminute.com