Never again!

Guest's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“Never again!”

Written on: 24/10/2013

I would never book through this website again!!! Booked flights to Australia today through lastminute.com, waited for the confirmation email and when it came it said order declined, please email their security at the email address at the end of the cancellation notice. Text fro cancellation email is as follows,
Unfortunately, we have not been able to process your order because we could not verify the details you provided at checkout.
What happens next?
The payment will be refunded in full to the card used for the booking
It may take up to 10 days for your bank or card merchant to confirm the funds are back in your account
If you would like to query this transaction or if you have additional information that might assist with re-booking, please send an email to. How can I email with additional information when I don't know what the problem was in the first place!!!!

Rang the help line number, they were no help! No explanation was given for the cancellation, I rang my bank to find out if my account had been refunded, it had, guy on the phone said I was lucky it normally takes 3-5 days for a refund! Have now booked and paid for flights through airlines own website with absolutely no problems!!!! Will never use this site again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

Visit lastminute.com