Terrible Service - Don't Use!

Guest's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“Terrible Service - Don't Use!”

Written on: 13/07/2013

I recently booked a flight with lastminute.com and had a change in my schedule so I called them to change it. I called them immediately after booking but they weren't open. I got up at 3 am to call and they told me they couldn't do anything because it was the next business day. I didn't even get this answer until I called 3 times. They kept telling me they'd call back in a certain time but never did. I never had a chance to cancel the flight because I booked it in the evening and apparently they only do "same day" cancelations even though I called as soon as they opened the next day. Then I come to find a few weeks later from the airline that the flight could have been cancelled when I called. Overall they were extremely unhelpful and I spent lots of time on hold and calling back since they wouldn't call me or give me an answer. Do not use this website unless you want a similar terrible experience.

Visit lastminute.com