Total lack of understanding

Guest's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“Total lack of understanding”

Written on: 23/06/2013

I called Lastminute to book a one night hotel stay. After confirming my surname numerous time using the Aplha, beta, Charlie etc because the call handler kept insisting that M was R?? I thought I had eventually managed to get him to correctly take my details, but no.....no confirmation email arrived. I phoned Lastminute again to ask what had happened, the call handler confirmed my email address back to me which they had down as .com and not .co.uk as I had stated and also, what a surprise, he had still insisted on changing all M's to R's!!!!!!!!!! Eventually, whilst still on the phone to them the confirmation email arrived, I scanned through to make sure it contained M's and R's in all the correct places and discovered he had actually just removed them completely from my surname!!!!! Please can lastminute make sure that their employees can understand what we're saying, it would make life so much easier!!!! It is safe to say I will not be using lastminute again!!

Visit lastminute.com