The most incompetent people I have ever come across

henriettach's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“The most incompetent people I have ever come across”

Written on: 06/06/2013 by henriettach (1 review written)

Whilst trying to book flights on this website, the times and prices constantly changed. We then rang up and the prices were actually £50 more. After this, they would not let us book as they had messed something else up in October (booked a hotel room, then cancelled it, then charged us twice) which was blocking my account. I called to sort this out, (this was the fifth phone call by now). I told the woman I spoke to about 10 times that I couldn't book but she continued to ask me for my booking reference, I then asked to be put through to a manager, was put through to customer services who I couldn't hear properly, then they put me on hold straight away. I stayed on hold for 10 minutes then hung up. Ridiculous. Never using them again.

Visit lastminute.com

Sond's Response to henriettach's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

they made me hold for 28 minutes .Never using this site ...definitely not in this life .

lastminute.com