website failure costs ME MORE!!!

LucyKing's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“website failure costs ME MORE!!!”

Written on: 18/04/2013 by LucyKing (1 review written)

I had decided on a flight, went to book it last night and the website wasn't working properly as it didn't allow me to select the departure airport. I spent around 5 hours yesterday evening trying to book with no luck. Knowing how sites work, I knew that the price would change, shock horror, when I checked today the price had increased by more than £50 per person, booking for two this would be more than £100 extra due to their site failure.
I emailed their 'Customer Services' to receive a generic response from 'Siarn Brown' about fluctuating prices and this was the reason why I couldn't book, she didn't even ask me the reason, she told me, which was in fact incorrect.
I have previously booked with last minute and had no issue but this problem has left me feeling very annoyed and I will be taking my money elsewhere. They also haven't responded to my last email, meaning they obviously don't care about making money.

Visit lastminute.com

Brandon1234's Response to LucyKing's Review

Written on: 02/05/2013

with your previous booking were you able to board your flight by showing your e-ticket at the check in counter ?

lastminute.com