Lastminute.com the worst customer service ever

Guest's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“Lastminute.com the worst customer service ever”

Written on: 24/03/2013

Have to say I'm usually very placid, however my experience with lastminute.com has been absolutely ludicrous.

I attempted my book a hotel in Jersey through lastminute.com and at the point of entering my payment details, it wouldn't accept my double-barrelled surname.

As to whether this was what caused the problem I still don't know but the following day I received an email to say my order had been cancelled by the fraud security.

After contacting the customer service team, I was told to email the security team and someone would contact me within 24 hours. I got no phone call.

I called again two days later to be told that the security team was not answering the customer services team call but that they would ring me back within 24 hours.

I called again 24 hours after that to be told exactly the same thing. At this point I lodged a complaint and I received an email to say my I would be contacted within 12 hours.

I still have heard nothing so have booked my hotel with Booking.com and had no problems with the payment.

My advice!! DON'T USE A COMPANY THAT MAKE FALSE PROMISES - AVOID USING LASTMINUTE.COM

Visit lastminute.com