NEVER EVER USE THIS WEBSITE

Guest's review of Lastminute www.lastminute.com

“NEVER EVER USE THIS WEBSITE”

Written on: 15/03/2013

I booked a trip from Birmingham to Winnipeg, Canada with them a few days ago. The price was great and I wanted to get it right away so I don't lose it.
Next Morning I get an email saying that there has been a schedule change and we now need to pay over £200 per person! I was able to go directly on the KLM and Delta website where I saw that the booking was still valid and the flight LASTMINUTE claimed was changed, was INFACT ON THE BOOKING!
It seems as if they didn't issue the tickets on time, and the fare may have gone up and asking us to fork it out. TOTALLY unacceptable!
I've rung them a few times and they still havn't got back to me, keep saying they are looking for a cheaper flight, but my question is the orignal flight is still going! So why are they creating a mess of it.

I had used Lastminute.com before for a holiday and that was fine, but my suggestion is never ever book longhaul flights with them. Very deceiving.

Visit lastminute.com