Rubbish company

MrsKWhite's review of KPX Travels - www.kpxtravel.com

“Rubbish company”

Written on: 12/02/2014 by MrsKWhite (1 review written)

I tried to book a holiday with groupon vouchers. Within a very short time KPX were on the phone for details of my requirements. The flight to Istanbul arrived at 19.10pm then 2hour wait for another flight arriving at 23.45pm followed by a 2 hour coach journey I refused and was told the option was to pay a further £220 for a direct flight.Stupidly I did this,then a further £55 for a suitcase!After booking the flight I was told that the offered hotel was full in 9 months time. I told him to cancel the booking .He said he couldnt as the flights were booked He told me that the holiday would be confirmed in 4-5 days. Despite E-mails to the company
I have had no confirmation 17 days later and no communication from the company.Groupon have also contacted them.I have given a one star review as it will not submit without a star

Mrskwhite's Response to MrsKWhite's Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

Yes It's me again and it's now 29/4/14 and the matter is not resolved .The holiday was confirmed 22days after my money was paid. However I tried to cancel the holiday at the time of booking because KPX did not provide the hotel as advertised and direct flights(as advertised) . KPX refused to cancel. I am not looking forward to the holiday and fear I will be left stranded in Turkey as I am sure things will go wrong. Already the return flight time has been re-scheduled to arrive back in Gatwick at 1.35am. I have liased with Groupon on a daily basis over all this but it is KPX that are at fault.They have caused a stressful 4 months and many sleepless nights The holiday advertised at £299 each now totals £872