never ever again !!!!

nothappyclient's review of KPX Travels - www.kpxtravel.com

“never ever again !!!!”

Written on: 27/01/2014 by nothappyclient (1 review written)

That company is a full of lying people !!! One man wanted to book a fly for me at 23pm easyjet, and said if i want earlier fly i need to pay,but..
easy jet dont have flight so late so i said ok, book for me this flight because i want pay nothing extra !!And then he said ok i can give you a better option just give me a moment.

The worse company on the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kpxtravel's Response to nothappyclient's Review

Written on: 31/01/2014

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than perfect. We would like to try and rectify this issue for you. Please contact our Customer Service Division. and we shall endeavor to resolve your query in a timely manner.

Mrskwhite's Response to nothappyclient's Review

Written on: 24/03/2014

I agree Never ever use them!