Terrible Customer Service

Frecks1981's review of KPX Travels - www.kpxtravel.com

“Terrible Customer Service”

Written on: 16/01/2014 by Frecks1981 (1 review written)

I purchased a holiday on Wowcher (who were great) but unfortunately the company to sort out the travel and accommodation was KPX Travel. Their communication was limited and not professional in any way, shape or form!

Firstly they tried to book myself and my partner into a hotel that was not advertised with the deal. This hotel did not have good reviews so I refused that hotel.
They tried to put us on flights with a 5 hour stop in between. Again, something that was not mentioned in the deal so again I refused.

Eventually, they found us a half decent hotel and decent flights!

In regards to the email confirmation which they promised to send out within 24 hours... 7 days later, I'm still waiting. I have called them numerous times, got passed back and forth, called the customer services who as helpful as a chocolate teapot!

NEVER AGAIN - KPX TRAVEL !!!!!!! :( YOU SUCK!

Frecks1981's Response to Frecks1981's Review

Written on: 18/01/2014

p.s. annnnnndddd, we had to pay £136 extra to get the direct flight!!!

Kpxtravel's Response to Frecks1981's Review

Written on: 19/01/2014

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than perfect. We would like to try and rectify this issue for you. Please contact us and we shall endeavor to resolve your query in a timely manner.