Mirage World - Ichmeler

sals85's review of Jewel In The Crown Holidays

“Mirage World - Ichmeler”

Written on: 19/06/2011 by sals85 (1 review written)

What can I say? The only thing I did not like was having to come home!
Everything about this hotel was great - clean, well maintained, helpful and attentive staff, excellent food and drink... the list goes on!
I particlarly liked the 2 pools. The families tended to use the top pool, with the water slides, animation team and music. Were as the other pool was quiet and great for relaxing and sun worshipping.
The only trip we went on was the Dalyan Transfer on the final day - well recommended and made the last day far more enjoyable, particularly as we had a night flight. The mud baths were great, we saw turtles, storks, herons and other wildlife on the river as well and the tombs in the mountain side.
Tas the rep on the trip was amazing - very knowlegdable about the country, culture, history and people. 5 stars to Tas!
Cannot recommend this hotel and package tour enough. We will be back again - hopefull this year!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?