Simply avoid them

Guest's review of Jetline Travel

“Simply avoid them”

Written on: 27/03/2014

I booked a holiday for my husbands birthday to see the Northern Lights. I booked through Secret Escapes whom I later found out used Jetline Holidays, what a disaster. Within days Jetline had come back to me saying they needed to change the dates, I refused so they agreed to leave it how it was ! A few days later they called to say they needed to change the airport, I refused so they agreed to leave it the same ! A few days later they rung to say they didn't have room at the hotel and could we swap half way through, I refused and asked to speak to a supervisor. He agreed that they would leave the booking as it was. A few weeks ago I was arranging my transport to the airport when I realised I did not have the flight times, this is when I realised that Jetline had not told me and when I asked was told that actually they had not booked the holiday, had not bothered to tell me, but had been sitting on my money (over £900) for 6 weeks. Despite me complaining and asking them to explain and listen to the various phone calls they say they have done nothing wrong. I am penning my complaint to ABTA as soon as I have done this. Please save yourself the hassle and do not under any circumstances use this company.