Not so Deal of the Day

Guest's review of Jetline Travel

“Not so Deal of the Day”

Written on: 15/08/2013

We booked a holiday last night, just for a week to Egypt, Deal of the day were cheapest, quoted £914 for 2, then when he gave us flight times, it was only 6 days.
He then changed flights to 7 days, total went up to £988, I paid on my credit card and they said call you back in 15 mins with confirmation code.

Guess what the holiday is booked and no flights avaliable, so we have to go with Easy jet, more add ons total now £1,140, really not happy, his manager called back there are now even more problems they need another £20 from each of us, i told them to cancel transaction and dont touch my account.

Too late, they didnt add the final £40 they took off 1 of our suitcases worth £50.

They are now dearer than a 10 day holiday with any good holiday firm, liers, i should have gone with my gut instinct.

All is not lost as i called my bank and hopefully all calls recorded

hope this review helps THEY ARE NOT DEAL OF THE DAY, they shout at you and very Rude, got your money now