Biggest Charlatans. AVOID THEM

Bournemouthcouple's review of Jetline Travel

“Biggest Charlatans. AVOID THEM”

Written on: 04/08/2013 by Bournemouthcouple (1 review written)

Booked a holiday to Turkey through them for September. Their advert clearly depicted a Selge Beach Resort in Side. Whilst booking price of the holiday shot up by £36 per person due to sudden demand! Bit the bullet and booked as it was for our 15th anniversary. An hour later confirmation arrived and much to our surprise the hotel had changed name to Selge Hotel, bang in the centre of town rather than the beach and 13 miles away from original hotel we thought we booked into. Immediately phoned them. They were adamant there is no mistake! I provided screen prints of booked holiday. 3 written complaints and demand for a refund. 5 weeks on I haven't had any response. Credit card company cannot help as they are hiding behind the clause "they reserve the right to make changes at any time." I have been advised to go down the route of trading standards. Our advice to you please, please avoid dealing with this company as they are blatantly deceiving the public.

Bournemouth couple