Bad company

Guest's review of Jetline Travel

“Bad company”

Written on: 01/08/2013

Would give 0 stars if could. Price originally advertised at £326 through deal of the day holidays eventually after all add ons worked out to be £420 each. Booked to go to westin in Malta, then about 3 weeks ago they wanted to change my booking to inferior hotel which I declined. After 3 weeks of speaking to useless advisor, team manager finally rang me back and agreed to refund hotel and transfer. Would not agree to refund flights. Still waiting for my refund!

Warship's Comment

Written on: 08/10/2013

i was going to book a cruise with jetline but after reading peoples comments i think its not a good idear thank you .

Visibomb's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2014

We booked on a cruise through jetline, the cruise was fantastic, but nothing to do with jetline, our problem was that we were to be picked up for transfer to airport to go home at 6 am, for. 40 minute transfer for a flight at 21:15 (pm) Booked 10 months before travel, plenty of flights available, but jetline were unhelpful and rude. The manager actually said well some people like to spend time at the airport , I said what 13 hours. We ended up buying completely new flights ,and being out of pocket. I hope others read this before booking