Do not book holidays with Jetline! Avoid!

Guest's review of Jetline Travel

“Do not book holidays with Jetline! Avoid!”

Written on: 24/05/2013

I was going to book holiday to Crete,I been told "what you see that's what you will get",and the agent took my card details... but then I had to change the flight or the hotel or the day of traveling, and the price was also different...because they couldn't offer what I wanted I didnt book the holiday. 10 days later I checked my bank statement and was shoked - £650 were taken from my acoount by Jetline Travel Ltd tho' no confirmation email had been sent.It took me ages to sort things with their agent... he couldn't trace any bookings againts my name (which is right as no booking was made!!) so he advised me to contact my bank and get him approval code for this transaction. We had agreed that he will call me next day by 12pm, which he didn't, so I rung back, but that agent wasn't there, I spoke to other two guys, who couldnt transfere my call to manager and advised me to wait for the call back...I got my money back in the end but no compensation had been offered, they sent me email "Jetline Travel prides itself on the very high standard of service offered to our customers.In closing, we regret our response cannot be more favorable on this occasion to provide any compensation."

Absolutely useless