Conniving Rats

Guest's review of Jetline Travel

“Conniving Rats”

Written on: 16/01/2013

My advice simple, steer clear well clear. Booked a holiday to Benidorm for myself and a friend after being quoted what seemed to be a good deal advertised on the Deals of the Day website. Upon phoning the company to book the holiday my call was answered by [name removed] as I call him for short. All seemed well as I handed over my credit card details whilst he went off to finalise the deal.
Half hour later [name removed] called back to inform me that the deal could no longer be done at this price due to increases on the airline side of things. I informed [name removed] I of my desire to cancel.
[name removed] had other things on his mind and cunningly persuaded me that flying a day earlier with an extra nights stay would only cost a few pounds more, I agreed.
Half hour later, another phone call, more charges. My patience was running low. I declared I wished to cancel. In response [name removed] informed the relevant payments had been made and any cancellations would be charged. [name removed] took my email address and stated I would receive booking confirmation within a few hours. He gave me a telephone number for customer care and a booking reference number. I was fuming.
The next day came. No booking confirmation was received. I decided to give my old friend [name removed] a call. His instructions were to call customer care the next working day. I had had enough. I promptly called my credit card company. To my utter astonishment no payment had been made and I hurriedly cancelled my card.
The following day I attempted to call the customer care number. My plan was to attempt to pull a fast one and and pretend my card had been charged and I had not received any booking confirmation. Four failed attempts and I gave up. I later booked flights, accommodation and transfers separately for the same dates and saved myself £20. Result!!

Ponzoar's Comment

Written on: 16/02/2013

Following credit card cancellation did you get any hassle from the company? or did u phone them to say i have cancelled?

Natz1234's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2013

SAME HAPPENED TO ME!! JUT 2 WEEKS AGO.
AVOID THESE PEOPLE AND SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!! THEY TOOK OVER £300 OF OUR MONEY AND REFUSED TO RESOLVE THE MATTER. THEY KEPT TRYING TO HIKE UP THE HOLIDAY COSTS AND WERE RDUE AND NASTY TO ME WHEN I WAS TRYING TO RESOLVE THE DISTRESSING SITUATION. THEY ARE JUST SIMPLY AWFUL AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS! I AM STILL ANGRY AND UPSET BY WHAT THEY DID. PLEASE LEARN BY MY MISTAKES AND DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!!! THANK YOU