Con artist...Don't deal with this company!!!

Trave11inglady's review of Jetline Travel

“Con artist...Don't deal with this company!!!”

Written on: 25/10/2012 by Trave11inglady (1 review written)

I booked with this company yesterday for a deal I saw on icelolly. The deal was £99per person for a 2night stay in Venice . Confirmed it all and flights and then the scam came into action. After I had given my bank details they then said ". Sorry I can no longer get you that deal, but I get get you a better deal. 3 nights but extra charges came to £460for both. Came up with loads of extras. I then knocked him down to £420 but I said I wasn't happy with e extra charge for breakfast when the hotel clearly states complimary breakfast no charge and they are trying to charge £50.00. Didn't get a name of reference number, rang up a few hours later because I still hadn't recieved anything and I wanted to change it, got told it hadn't been booked yet and the bloke has gone home ring back tomorrow. Rang back today, very rude and not helpful in the slightest. They have etaken the money withou me authorising it. I would not deal with this company, they can't give you the deal what they advertise. Stay well away thats my best advise.

Agusias's Response to Trave11inglady's Review

Written on: 04/11/2012

BEFORE HOLIDAY

This is probably the worst travel agency i have ever come across.They can t even speak english properly but they know how to take your money and stress you.They are perfect con artists all they care is to stress you and take your money ,if you come across this agency from any holiday website i ll strongly advise you to stay away from them, They'll make your life horrible The best part is they ll give all kinda british names and their accent won't match their names. the trick is they ll call you just two days before your holiday and ll come up with a story that your flight is cancelled and ll ask to pay extra £100 each to go on the same holiday ,Please do not give any business to this con artist customer service is the one thing which doesn't exist with them and thats their least worry. ,STAY AWAY ,STAY AWAY .STAY AWAY