Not even had my holiday yet

Guest's review of Jetline Travel

“Not even had my holiday yet”

Written on: 30/08/2012

Me and my boyfriend had booked up with jetline travel through icelolly.com and going to gran canaria. We agreed a price and half the money was taken out. We were told the rest was going to be taken out on a different date to then that date came and was not taken out. We then started receiving letters threatening to cancel our holiday. I had called up about this and the woman on the phone was extremely rude and had no quality customer service skills whatsoever.

Our booking included on the online check in chargers, transfers, baggage etc to which we had decided on one 15kg suitcase between the both of us. They had changed the price in the remaining balance on what we had to pay with an extra £20. We did not get a full receipt on what we had paid for just one generalising everything. They remaining balance ended up getting paid with lots of arguments over the phone with.

Further more we went to print our boarding passes off and discovered there is no luggage on the booking. We called jetline travel up and my boyfriend was assured on the phone that we had luggage and if there was any confusion at the airport they could check the booking. I was not convinced of this and wanted written confirmation as the company is difficult to get a hold of. Called them back and now they have changed their story that we do not have any luggage. I am 2 days away from my departure date and still no further forward as they have ignored my e-mails and calls for a day.

Would never recommend them to anyone, puts stress and a damper already onto your holiday which you haven't even departed for.

Shocking customer service too, have not been trained and surely should have never been given a job with the attitude of the staff.